12.25.2008

Merry Christmas



What a nice Christmas we've been having. It's been so low key and relaxing. Even as I write this we're still in our PJs and it's 1:00 in the afternoon. Boo Ya. The downside to having a stay-home Christmas is we didn't get to see any friends and family this year and we miss out on a cold and snowy Christmas. I guess that's partially the up-side too.

Jeff and I opened our presents this morning. I got the iPod car adapter I really wanted, a yoga outfit from Prana, the Raving Rabbids video game from Jeff's parents (awesome!) and Jeff got me a trip to the fish store to buy more coral for my aquarium. I'm totally psyched about that. Coral is expensive and almost never splurge for it myself.

Jeff got lots of video games, some clothes, 30th Anniversary of Garfield book and a speed light for his camera, among other things. The cats got a plethora of bows and ribbons to attack and chew on. They're on cloud 9.

Later I will make Christmas dinner; stuffed pork chops filled with walnut and cranberry stuffing and portabella mushrooms stuffed with vegetables, herbs and Italian sausage. Jeff made the most amazing chocolate, almond, cherry biscotti last night which we had with our coffee this morning. It was better then any I have had before. He should start a bakery.

Well, I guess I should consider getting dressed, you know, before 2:00 in the afternoon at least.

Happy Christmas to all!

Christie + Jeff




Dave under the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment