12.23.2008

Home is Where Your Cats Are



Potential Rental in RB


This morning Jeff emailed me with a Craigslist ad for a condo for rent in Rancho Bernardo. It is a 3 Bed, 2 Bath with a fireplace and over 1200 s.f. of living for a fraction of what we’re paying now. We have been pretty spoiled at the Villas though, making it hard to move. The patio we have now is amazing and I love the landscaping around our building. The high ceilings and granite would be hard to part with, but the savings would mean we could have a modest down payment in a year if we wanted to buy. I’m torn between the excitement of new digs and premature nostalgia for what we already have. I supposed I shouldn’t get too ahead of myself. Jeff only has an appointment to see the place today. It’s possible that the place is a dump and we’ll stay right where we are. Who knows? After all, this isn’t the first time we’ve scoped the competition and decided we already have the better value.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, it didn't pan out. I guess the place was pretty bare bones and didn't even have a fridge. No wonder it hadn't rented yet. It's way too much of an inconvenience for a renter go buy a fridge for a home they don't even own. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete