1.22.2007

Jeff Arrives in San Diego!


where we've been, originally uploaded by Ed Karjala.

Jeff is on the phone right now as I write this. He just touched down in San Diego and officially lives on the west coast. He'll be living out of a hotel owning nothing but what fits in his suitcases. The movers took all that he owned yesterday including all the new furniture we picked out before he left... That's right, we bought furniture. I feel so grown up! His car and bike are also, however slowly, on their way out west. It'll be quite some time before they arrive. I think he has photos of his car being toted away. I will post them as soon as his computer is up and running. That's all the news for today. It's late (on the East Coast) and I'm going to bed.

~Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment