6.17.2007

New Job: Jain Malkin Inc.


solid coated rainbow, originally uploaded by auntnanny.

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to let everyone know I accepted an Interior Design position at Jain Malkin Inc. in San Diego. It will be a bit of a change from Exhibit Design but surely just a fulfilling.

JMI is an Interior Architectural firm that specializes in healthcare design with an all encompassing approach to the healing process. The firm's website describes the work better then I ever could so take a second to check out some of their projects. Here's a link to a few case studies.

I just started last week and already I can't say enough about the people there. They are really warm and welcoming and I know will be great to work with. I dove right in on my first day and already have projects. I'm excited to get back to work, though admittedly unemployment in Southern California wasn't all that bad.

Well, I will keep it short today. I just wanted to let everyone know I accepted the position and am enjoying the new career change. I guess I was always an Interior Designer to some degree... it's just so funny to think that it's official. I wouldn't have guessed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment