6.06.2007

Photos of the Grounds around Villas


The Clubhouse at The Villas of Renaissance



Hi all. I have gotten requests for photos of the new place. Since the movers are still making their way across the country I haven't bothered with interior photos. I figure everyone can imagine what a partially decorated apartment looks like... None too impressive. Once my stuff arrives and the place is decorated I will post photos. In the mean time, here are some pictures I took of the grounds around the apartment. So, here's the hood. A big difference from Mt. Pleasant.



The Pool Outside our Apartment



Yeah, it's a fountain.



The Park Across the Street



Don't ask why I have so many bird photos.



The main pool and outdoor fireplace.



The path through the park.



The Neighbors. I love their flowers.



More scenes from the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment