5.20.2007

Movers Come Tomorrow


Moving Tip #12, originally uploaded by gl0bug.

Ok, we're one day away from the big move. I have been packing for two days straight and Jeff is here to help... my job is to organize, separate, reorganize, pack, label, and clean. His job is to make sure the TV continues to work flawlessly until the movers arrive.

The apartment is in chaos... boxes are everywhere and I can't help but be disturbed by the places cat hair can hide. Ew.

Two of the last three fish were adopted by a fellow fish-geek in New Jersey. They get mailed out tomorrow and I hope she will decide to take the last one too. Fingers crossed.

Tuesday night we arrive, with cat in hand, at San Diego Airport. Then, the interviews commence. The next two weeks are packed with interviews at various design firms. I will keep you all informed on how the job hunt goes. Wish me luck!

~Christie

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Interviews all lined up! And you were worried ;) Hope the move goes well! Give me a call when you get out there, so I can officially call you a Californian!

    ReplyDelete